A Blog about the life and times of a kid with a camera.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Post or else....

The wait is over! I have posted again.
Here is what i am up to. I ride my bike to school everyday and then ride my bike in the opposite direction to go to work. Here is what happens when that goes wrong....





I guess it doesn't look that bad. I just got a flat going around a corner and fell off of my bicycle.
I am not fully ready to make a big long post about my life other than i go to school go to work and play whenever i get a minute. I will prepare though and my next post will be about my big adventure in southern Utah with my roommate Jonathan C.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

JON! That looks awful. It looks like you took dirt and ground it into your elbow. I hope you were wearing your helmet! Glad to know you are ok!

Heather-joy said...

noodle i heart you and am so sad you got hurt....! I hope you are all healed and well now!